How do I link my NHIS card to Ghana?
Here’re 7 steps to link your NHIS and Ghana Card using phone
- Dial *929# on your smartphone.
- Select option 4 (Link Ghana Card)
- Enter the 13 digits Ghana Card PIN (eg. …
- Press send and.
- Enter the 8 digit NHIS membership number.
- Press send again and.
- Wait for a confirmation message indicating the process was successful.
How do I activate my NHIS card?
- Dial *929#
- Select Option 2.
- Select NHIS Card.
- Enter the 8 Digit Membership Number.
- Press Send.
- Follow the instruction for payment.
Can Ghana card be used for NHIS?
After today, NHIS members can through their mobile phone using *929# will link their NHIS card to their Ghana Card. “They can then use the Ghana card to renew their NHIS membership through mobile money. They will also be able to use their Ghana Card to access health services at all accredited providers.
Where can I register for NHIS in Accra?
- Address. No. 36-6th Avenue, Opposite AU Suite, Ridge Residential Area, Accra.
- Digital Address. GA-029-3976.
- Telephone. +233 (0) 302 238136/ 233255/ 216970/ 241690.
- Fax. +233 (0) 302 232325.
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the use of Ghana card?
Travelling: The Ghana Card is used to validate a persons identity at airports, borders, police check posts and while booking tickets. The emerging Ghana railway travel may require a person to carry their Ghana Card especially if e-tickets are introduced.
When can I use my NHIS card after registration?
Possess an NHIS card: As a subscriber, you are entitled to an NHIS card after completing registration. Access health care with your NHIS card: Apart from expectant mothers and children under 5 years, new subscribers serve a waiting period of three months after registration before they can access health care.
How do I get a national health card?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website National Digital Health Mission i.e. https://nha.gov.in/. Step 2- On Homepage, you have to click on the link for Create Health ID .
What is the code for NHIS?
The NHIS Mobile Renewal is a convenient method to renew NHIS policy by dialling dedicated NHIS short-code *929# (service is currently being piloted on *842*10# and is open in Asuogyaman and West Mamprusi districts). The mobile renewal service can be accessed from all networks.
Can you register Ghana card online?
Although the mass registration is ongoing, the NIA has given opportunity to several others who find it convenient doing the registration through their online portal https://register.nia.gov.gh/. …
How do I replace my lost Ghana card?
All foreign nationals who have lost their non-citizen Ghanacard will first purchase a scratch card called the FIMS Replacement scratch card at any CAL Bank branch at a fee of USD 60 or Cedi equivalent at time of registration. Download Replacement form and fill before proceeding to purchase a Replacement card.
What does NHIS cover in Ghana?
The NHIS covers outpatient services, including diagnostic testing and operations such as hernia repair; most in-patient services, including specialist care, most surgeries, and hospital accommodation (general ward); oral health treatments; all maternity care services, including Caesarean deliveries; emergency care; and …
Where can I do NHIS in Ghana?
- Community-based Health Planning and Services (CHPS)
- Maternity homes.
- Health centres.
- Primary hospitals (district hospitals, CHAG primary hospitals, quasi- Government primary hospitals and private primary hospitals)
- Secondary hospitals.
- Tertiary hospitals.
Where can I register Ghana card?
The Registration officials will be at the following GRA/RGD offices:
- TIN Centre, Registrar-General’s Department, Accra.
- TIN Centre, Customs Long Room, Tema.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Spintex Road.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Adabraka.
- Taxpayer Service Centre 1, Tema.
- Taxpayer Service Centre, Koforidua.